What We Do?
Renaissance Fitness & Wellbeing Centre takes the World Health Organisation’s vision for Healthy Ageing seriously. We are a community-led service to maintain a healthy body and a healthy mind. In line with this we work with our stakeholder service users to develop and deliver an environment and facilities which enable people to improve and maintain their health. We offer the following services:
- The Gentle Gym:
- Provides auto-assisted gym equipment to enhance the health of people with slight to moderate mobility difficulties or those who find conventional gyms too challenging
- Falls prevention programs: helping people to identify and manage risks of falling associated with their health and environment. This is followed by a 6-week exercise program to improve balance and stamina.
- Wellbeing Services: Healthy Lifestyle programs
- Alphastim services for pain management.
- Social Activities: to keep people socially connected and reduce the impact of loneliness.
Healthy Lifestyle programs
To keep people social connected and reduce the impact of loneliness..