STAY SAFE & STAY HEALTHY
WE’RE GETTING READY FOR OUR MEMBERS
We’ve made some changes so that as soon as we can reopen, our members can once again enjoy our fantastic facilities with additional safety measures in place.
Staying safe is everyone’s responsibility and we must all play our part, therefore we would ask our members to please observe the following:
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you must not attend the Centre or Gym. The list of main symptoms are:
- High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- New onset of diarrhoea, muscle pain and rash (especially if you don’t usually have these conditions)
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
For more symptoms please check the following websites;
To ensure social distancing and COVID safety attendance at Renaissance will be by appointment. We would ask visitors and clients to keep their appointments and inform us if they cannot attend to enable others to do so.
We do not check the temperature on-site but advise our members and visitors who prefer to check their own temperature to do so before attending an appointment at Renaissance. Please check the government advice on temperature checking on:
We would ask that all members wear a face mask on the entrance. If you forget yours, we do have these on sale at the Reception.
We also require members and guests to wear a facemask in the centre, with the exception of when you are exercising.
Cleaning, Disinfecting and Sanitisation
We’ve further increased our already exemplary cleaning and disinfecting regimes.
Members and guests are required to use:
- provided sanitising gel on arrival
- Approved cleaning products and disposable cloth, to sanitise touchpoints after use.
Toilet facilities and lockers
Our team will monitor the facilities closely. All the lockers will be out of action and have been clearly labelled with appropriate signage. Please avoid bringing items you don’t necessarily need to use while in the centre.
Auto-assisted Equipment and CV machines will be spaced to achieve social distancing and the gym floor will have prominent floor markings to remind members about ‘’working out’’ safely.
Water fountain: The water fountain will be out of use and we advise members to please bring their own water/drink. If you forget yours, we have some bottled water for sale at reception.
We look forward to welcoming you back into Renaissance the Gentle Gym and Wellbeing Centre when possible.