Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 related Terms & Conditions
Booking & Access
The following terms and conditions apply to all users of Renaissance Gentle Gym, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre:
- Use of the gym, group exercise class, Fit3D, treatment rooms or other services must be pre-booked in advance
We appreciate that some of our members may not be able to book by email. In such cases these members can call the centre on 01227479476 and book over the phone or leave a message if we are unavailable
- Gym: Members may book up to 4 gym sessions per week.
- Virtual classes:
- No booking required for members
- Visitors to book via email or phone.
- Members must leave the centre after their session and cannot go to other parts of the centre.
- Bookings are 60 minutes long
- Social distancing will need to be maintained at all times.
- All users must follow all relevant signage at the centre at all times.
- Everyone is responsible for cleanliness and we will provide ample cleaning materials
General Terms & Conditions
These T&C’s refer to direct debit members as “members” and pay as you go as “non-members” when it relates to both the term used is “Customers” or “Users”
Booking & Access
The following terms and conditions apply to all users of Renaissance Gentle Gym, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre
In instances of national emergency or local lockdowns Renaissance has the right to close the centre without notice.
- Customers must supply their email address, mobile phone number and address before their join or use the centre.
- Insightful Healthy Lifestyle Solutions CIC will not pass details onto third parties.
- Any monthly direct debit membership must be cancelled by giving notice as per the terms and conditions of cancelling.
- It is a customer’s responsibility to update their personal details with Insightful Healthy Lifestyle Solutions CIC should they change. Insightful Healthy Lifestyle Solutions CIC will update customers by email, social media and website.
Paying for bookings
- Non-members must pay for their chosen activity at the time of booking or the booking will automatically be cancelled.
- All booked sessions are non-refundable or transferable so please ensure you can make the time slot you have booked before confirming your booking.
- The booking time covers the period of use including up to 5 minutes setting up and up to 5 minutes clearing away of facilities relating to any booking to ensure that everyone has a chance to use the facilities there may be restrictions on the number of bookings each person is permitted to make for each day.
Cancellation and non-attendance of bookings (prior to 1st June 2021)
- A no show fee of the full price of the class will be applied to the members account if the class is not cancelled within 24 hours. However, if another customer does take that booking there will be no fee to the customer that cancelled their booking.
- Members whose bookings are part of their membership and who fail to attend for a confirmed booking will be expected to pay the standard facility rate.
Cancellation fees and non-attendance of bookings – Updating as of 1st June 2021
- A ‘no show’ fee of the full pay as you go price of that activity will be applied to the members’ account if they fail to attend a confirmed booking for gym, or virtual class.
- A cancellation fee of the full pay as you go price of that activity will be applied to the members’ account if a class booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the class starting.
- Clean down your kit before and after use
- Place any blue cloth straight in the bin after use
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before entry to the gym
- The water fountains will be out of use so please bring your own bottle of water to stay hydrated during your class workout
- Please arrive changed and ready to workout
- Maintain social distancing throughout use of the gym
Insightful Healthy Lifestyle Solutions CIC sells the following memberships only as of July 2020:
Gym and Virtual classes – Gym only – Virtual Classes Only
- A membership card will be issued which must be used to enter the centre on every visit.
- Members must have their photo taken for their membership file or provide photographic ID on every visit..
- The customer must be over the age of 16 years of age to hold a Direct Debit or annual membership.
Freeze or cancelling your membership
- To amend or freeze your membership, please tell the member of staff on duty and they will complete a change form for you.
2 Freezes and Amendments must be given with 10 days notice from the date of the Direct Debit
- All freezes, cancellations & amendment must be given with one clear calendar months’ notice and via the correct channels.